Mossio is growing! As a result, we’re looking for a UI Designer with a passion for flashing’, well actually just a passion for pixels. We have an immediate need for a UI Designer that will help lead and manage projects from the ideation phase, all the way up to completion. We're looking to fill this position in Tampa, Florida. So if you eat, sleep and breathe design and love the beach and sunny weather, come join our team! Relocation assistance is available.
We are a high quality pixel shop, so we want to work with like minded and high quality pixel perfectionists. We are selecting candidates based on strength of work in User Interface design for both web and mobile, of course branding experience is a plus! We're looking for awesome communicators, team players and overall cool people to join our team. We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere and we like it that way.
We work on exciting products for web and mobile applications. So you will be helping design for large scale web applications and a various amount of small to large scale mobile applications.
We want to hear from you if you consider yourself an amazing designer with a passion for creativity. If web design and user interface is what you dream about. Last but not least, if you like the human race. We love people, and more importantly love working with lovely people.
- 3-5+ years of design experience with 2+ years focused on web
- Mobile/Desktop UI/UX design experience
- Expert at Sketch (If you know PS, you'll love and pickup Sketch fast), Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience working with developers to understand how your design translates into working code and it’s capabilities (and potentially limitations)
- Expert knowledge in strategy, identity, and branding as they relate to design
- Working knowledge of wireframes, mockups and simple, logical design
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to design within an existing visual style
- Ability to justify and defend your design recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with the team to push boundaries, and create the best end product together
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, team work oriented environment
- Ability to laugh.
Nice to Have (but not required)
- Strong knowledge of Android User Interface Guidelines, iOS Human Guidelines and other web & mobile standards
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Haml and Sass preferred
- Experience with Git
- Excellent Benefits including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Personal Development Days. We work on a 4 day work week, reserving Friday’s for our team’s growth, learning, and self improvement.
- Conference Allowance. We love learning and see the value in attending design conferences to stay inspired and spend time together as a team.
- Flex scheduling to make things easier.
- Remote Days
- We get to work on fun, engaging, and cutting edge projects
- Join an amazing team that has strong passion for design
- Relocation Assistance
How to Apply
Let us know why you feel you are not just a qualified candidate, but a stand out candidate for this position. Yes, work can speak for itself, but we also hire for personality and culture. We want to learn a little more about you behind those pixels.
Check Us Out
See more of us over at: